Outdoor pool, indoor pool, hot tub, and sauna will be closed until further notice.
PSHS Members: As of 6/5/2020
We hope everyone is doing well!
We are open to members and will open to non-members on June 5. Due to the COVID19 outbreak, we have
temporary rules that NEED to be followed:
· Stay on your own lot.
· No gatherings of any kind.
· Masks must be worn when off lot.
· Maintain social distancing of 6 feet.
· Rec hall, sauna, hot tub, showers, and indoor pool areas are closed.
· Due to our inability to monitor/sanitize, the out houses/showers, they will be closed.
· Motel bathrooms/ showers, laundry room are open. Please cleanup & disinfect after use.
· If you want your lot water turned on, call the office during normal business hours and Dave will get it turned on for
you. IF YOU HAVE SOMEONE ELSE TURN YOUR WATER ON, YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE TO HAVE IT
TURNED OFF IN THE FALL!
· Payments accepted by check or by phone for membership and lot rent.
Thank you for your patience & cooperation during this time.
PLEASE BE SURE TO CHECK OUT OUR EVENTS PAGE OFTEN
New rates for Sunday
30/50 amp service is now available on the RV lots. Big Rigs will now have no problem heating or cooling their rigs
The Grill Hours are as follows:
Call ahead to see if operating
PSHS has two large swimming pools, one outdoor (72' X 36') and one indoor pool (32' X 24'). We also have available, an indoor hot tub, sauna and tanning bed. How wonderful it is to watch it snow while relaxing in the hot tub. During the summer, you can walk around the circle for exercise, play tennis, volleyball, petanque (two courts), badminton or shuffleboard.
Please call ahead for Holiday schedules and arrangements especially for Easter, Thanksgiving and Christmas.
Our Slide Show Here
PSHS does not allow cameras of any type. This includes, but is not limited to,
standard cameras (still or motion), digital cameras (still or motion), and/or
camera capable cell phones. Prior approval from the office must be obtained
before any photographs can be taken.